You are not allowed to upload, or email to us items which contain or use any images or other material including text based annotations and comments, which contain any of the following:
- material which is defamatory of any person; material which is pornographic, obscene, indecent or offensive;
- material which promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- material that is likely to incite hatred or violence against any person or group;
- material that is likely to deceive any person;
- blasphemous material;
- material which concerns or relates to any criminal act;
- material the use or inclusion of which infringes any copyright, trademark, database or other intellectual property right of any third party;
- material made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- material which promotes any illegal activity;
- material which is threatening, abusive or invades another’s privacy, causes annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- material which is likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- material used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- material that advocates, promotes or assists any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse;
- material that breaches any applicable laws or legislation.
You are advised to keep back ups of all material provided to us. In particular, it is up to you to keep backup copies of images uploaded by you or emailed to us. We will not be responsible for keeping backups or for the loss of, deletion or corruption of any images or any other material uploaded onto our websites.
Photos sent electronically must use our secure upload facility.
We will return memory sticks with the life poster. We are not able to return CDs containing photos sent to us. We will delete all photos from our system and destroy any CDs of photos sent to us within 14 working days after the life poster is sent to you.
A copy of each life poster will be kept on our system unless you request that we delete it, in writing. This is so that should you require further copies of your life poster at a later date we can arrange this for you. We will not use your life poster for any other purpose.
We are confident in our ability to produce a high class product however we also accept that they are your photos and the life poster collage will be hanging on your wall so you may wish to make a minor alteration, such as switching the position of a photo. The price quoted on our website includes one such amendment, and we reserve the right to make an additional charge for anything more than this.
The artwork files remain the property of Life Poster.
Shipping and Handling
Once you have made an order and we have received your digital photos (either by you uploading them or sending them by cd or memory stick by post) we usually dispatch within 5 working days for unframed life posters, and 10 days for framed life posters. We will send you an email to confirm dispatch. This timescale is based on you replying to accept the proof of your life poster the same day it is sent to you. If you are paying by cheque we will wait for payment to clear before beginning the work. We will either use a courier or Royal Mail to deliver your life poster collage. Please ensure that you will be in to accept delivery of your life poster, as both the framed and unframed life poster will need to be signed for. If you are not in an extra charge may be charged for re-delivery.
The prices of our life poster collages advertised on our website (unless stated otherwise) does not include P&P charges. They are as follows:
Unframed life poster collages: £4 (Royal Mail 1st class recorded)
Framed life poster collages: £9.95 (courier 1-2 days from dispatch)
You can choose to pick your Life Poster up from our studio at no extra cost if you wish – this can be selected at checkout.
It is your responsibility to tell the courier if the packaging is damaged when you receive your life poster and sign for it as such. If the frame is damaged in transit, then please contact us immediately on delivery with a photo showing the damage, and we will send you a replacement frame. We only offer a returns service for damaged frames.
Due to the personal and custom nature of a life poster we do not give refunds for life posters once they are delivered. Please check the proof of your life poster we send to you, very carefully to ensure you are happy with it before we go to print.
In the unlikely event of an order being made in error, a request for a refund needs to be received by Life Poster within 24 hours.
A fee of £15 will be charged if a cheque does not clear.
We will not share your details with any individual, organisation or company.
- Life Poster gift vouchers can be used to purchase a life poster from our website www.lifeposter.co.uk and can be used by the recipient only in full or part payment. Any remaining balance can be used against future life poster purchases. No cash change will be given.
- To redeem your voucher go to www.lifeposter.co.uk . Choose your life poster and email email@example.com quoting the reference number. You will then be sent details of how to send your photos. If you decide to purchase a life poster that is of greater value than your gift voucher then Life Poster will send you an invoice with the balance to pay.
- The voucher is not for resale or transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. No refund will be given.
- We look forward to designing your life poster for you!